Peter has spent more than 30 years equipping urban students with the tools needed to move forward and become successful men and women. He has worked in the non-profit world through local churches, Urban Young Life, and a nonprofit Christian high school. Under his leadership, he was able to impact thousands of unique students for Christ, and recruit and train hundreds of adult volunteers. He was regarded for his never-ending belief in the kids. Most recently as Executive Director with Bridgemont High School, he transitioned the school from a traditional private school to school specializing in educating underserved students from San Francisco’s toughest neighborhoods. He has an excellent track record of collaborating with staff and outside agencies to accomplish the task of moving statistically at risk students through a successful educational process.
Peter has excellent people skills with the ability to cast vision, drive organizational culture, and promote a relationally focused mind-set.
- Comprehensive fundraising strategy and revenue generation plans
- Creating a healthy growing environment
TYPES OF NONPROFITS SERVED:
- Christian Schools
- Youth Ministries
- Christian Camps
- B.S. Chemistry and Secondary Education, Northeastern Illinois University
- Advanced Studies Program, Moody Bible Institute
- Executive Director, Bridgemont High School
- Area Director, Young Life Urban-San Francisco
- Owner Operator, Austin/Lincoln Citgo
- Science Teacher
“I worked at Bridgemont High School for 25 years and saw various directors come and go. Peter was by far the best we ever had, and had the best relationships with faculty and students and parents.”
Bill Schappert, Bridgemont Staff