Kelsey Bragg is an experienced grant writer, assisting nonprofit organizations increase their service potential and strengthen operations. A Social Worker by education, she combines organizational skills, experience in grant development and passion for helping people to create compelling proposals for her clients. Kelsey has experience in organizations of varied mission and internal structure, making her experience very adaptable to many types of organizations.
Kelsey specializes in:
- Building grant programs.
- Crafting individualized and compelling proposals.
- Advising development teams on grant forecasting.
- Grant Writing Consulting
- Grant Writing
- Grant Program Development
Type of NonProfits Served:
- Social Services
- Children’s Organizations
- Health Organizations
- Family Services
B.A Sociology from Biola University
M.S.W., Concentration in Community Organization, Planning and Administration from University of Southern California.
- Independent Grant Writing Consultant since 2016
- Development Manager, Foundation Relations, managing a budget of $1,400,000 at Second Harvest Food Bank of Orange County
- Grant Writer with Special Olympics Southern California
- Prospect Research Coordinator with Olive Crest
- Next s