Dan has over 20 years’ experience in executive search for corporate positions and not for profit Christian organizations. He previously led the Colorado Office of Lasher Associates for nonprofit clients including Christian Schools, Youth Organizations, Various Church Denominations and Para-Church Organizations.
Dan is a former member of The Society for Human Resource Management, Vice President of the American Society of Training and Development, Board of Directors at Westminster Christian School, Miami, FL, Board Member, Youth for Christ, Miami, FL, and active member of The Presidents Club of Michigan State University and The Anglico Association, United States Marine Corps. He holds a BA from Michigan State University and served 6 years of active and reserve duty in the USMC including Vietnam service. He was a corporate HR executive for Racal Electronics, PLC in the US for 25 years.
TYPES OF NONPROFITS SERVED:
Throughout the U.S.
B.A. in Liberal Arts from Michigan State University
- Senior V.P. for Lasher Associates Executive Search
- Senior V.P. Human Resources for Racal Electronics, PLC
- United State Marine Corps
Latest posts by John Savage (see all)
- Now What? Finishing Your Case for Support (Part 4) - March 10, 2015
- Building Your Case for Support (Part 3) - March 3, 2015
- Your Case for Support: The Four Steps (Part 2) - February 24, 2015